- The CEO was aware that his business was heavily reliant on a vertical market sector.
- The company needed to expand the sectors they serviced
- Vocal Group were tasked to identify new sectors and establish initial contact
- This required the creation of a telemarketing team and the use of a CRM system to support the activity
- Sectors with housing stock > 5000 were identified as key potential customers within the public and private sector.
- Recruit, employ, develop and manage a team of telemarketers responsible for the identification of Key decision makers.
- Develop a transparent reporting system which tracked individual and team performance.
- Establish a quality feedback loop between the field sales and telemarketing sales teams
- Set up a coaching system which maintained and increased the levels of activity within the campaign